- CFCA alum Jake Brigham gets call to pitch for Atlanta BravesPosted 19 hours ago
- Winter Garden Village fills former bookstore spacePosted 19 hours ago
- GALLERY: Winter Garden Squeeze vs. DeLand SunsPosted 4 days ago
- GALLERY: Area teams take field at Throw Down in O-Town 7-on-7 football tournamentPosted 5 days ago
- Budding entrepreneur sells natural skin care products from downtown W.G. shopPosted 6 days ago
- Baer’s Furniture to open in Winter GardenPosted 6 days ago
- Wii Bowling league for seniors is right up their alleyPosted 6 days ago
- Engineers plan speed humps near Lake AvalonPosted 6 days ago
- Winter Garden-based Parent Booster USA partners with Permission ClickPosted 6 days ago
- Winter Garden couple traveled to Vanuatu to deliver food, medics and suppliesPosted 6 days ago
All posts tagged "police"
Cops Corner 06.25.15
OAKLAND JUNE 9 LICENSE TERMINATED 16000 block of West Colonial Drive. Driving with revoked license. At 5:37 a.m., an officer followed a van into a cemetery to an access road for an abandoned orange grove common for...
- Posted June 25, 2015
Cops Corner 06.18.15
OAKLAND MAY 27 SMOKEHOUSE PARTY 16000 block of West Colonial Drive. Drunken driving. At 3:06 a.m., an officer stopped a westbound car that had been traveling 74 mph in a 45-mph zone, after the driver failed by...
- Posted June 18, 2015
My View: Windermere mayor reflects on trip to honor fallen officers
Editor’s note: Windermere Mayor Gary Bruhn, representatives of the Windermere Police Department and family members of Officer Robert G. German attended National Police Week 2015 from May 11 to 16, in Washington, D.C. They were there to...
- Posted June 12, 2015
Cops Corner 06.11.15
OCOEE MAY 17 GRAND THEFT AUTO 1600 block of East Silver Star Road. Grand theft. An officer stopped a car speeding at 56 mph in a 45-mph zone around 4:55 a.m. on Clarke Road. The driver said...
- Posted June 11, 2015
Windermere teen found unconscious, pronounced dead
Teenager Victoria Siegel died the afternoon of June 6, after Orange County Sheriff’s Office deputies found her unconscious in her Windermere home, Officer Jeff Williamson said. Officials at Health Central Hospital pronounced her dead, and medical personnel...
- Posted June 7, 2015
Windermere police recover weapons from Scott Bush
At about 4 p.m. June 3, members of the Windermere Police Department executed a search warrant at 2720 Tryon Place in the Manors subdivision, the residence of Scott Randolph Bush, Police Chief Dave Ogden said. “The purpose...
- Posted June 4, 2015
Cops Corner 06.04.15
OAKLAND MAY 14 JUST A NAP 17000 block of West Colonial Drive. Drug possession. At 11:48 p.m., an officer checked the health of people who were inside a truck at a gas station for more than an...
- Posted June 4, 2015
Ocoee Commission moves $83,560 for Founders’ Day overage
OCOEE — Finance Director Wanda Horton reported an overage of more than $83,560 from the 2013 and 2014 Ocoee Founders’ Day festivals, mostly due to labor costs, at the June 2 meeting of the Ocoee City Commission....
- Posted June 2, 2015
Cops Corner 05.28.15
OAKLAND MAY 13 TAG TROUBLE 17000 block of West Colonial Drive. Driving while license suspended. At roughly 12:55 a.m., an officer stopped a driver who was traveling 65 mph in a 50-mph zone. Dispatch indicated the driver...
- Posted May 28, 2015
Cops Corner 05.21.15
OAKLAND APRIL 24 JUST A LITTLE BIT 15000 block of West Colonial Drive. Speeding. A traffic stop around 12:40 a.m. occurred because a driver went 68 mph in a 45-mph zone. The officer smelled marijuana and asked...
- Posted May 21, 2015