- GALLERY: Foundation Academy GraduationPosted 8 hours ago
- GALLERY: Dr. Phillips GraduationPosted 9 hours ago
- Dr. Phillips student arrested on charge of box cutter attackPosted 19 hours ago
- U.S. Army Capt. Bobby Withers, family will receive specially adapted housePosted 22 hours ago
- Twenty-eight years later, Winter Garden man sees his daughter’s killerPosted 22 hours ago
- Winter Garden adds new name to war memorial ahead of Memorial Day celebrationPosted 22 hours ago
- Winter Garden commission passes electronic billboard regulationsPosted 22 hours ago
- Tildenville Elementary to stage “The King and I”Posted 1 day ago
- Ocoee band selected as Florida rep in National Memorial Day ParadePosted 1 day ago
- 05.21.15 Winner: Lianne GrahamPosted 1 day ago
All posts tagged "Florida’s Turnpike"
Leaders hope ‘lollipop’ signs sweeten Ocoee
OCOEE — To continue with a long-range vision to carve out an identity for their municipality, Community Redevelopment Agency board members discussed a variety of signage and branding options for Ocoee at their meeting April 7. The most...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014