- Julestrong: Windermere fourth-grader in fight for her life has community’s supportPosted 7 hours ago
- 2015 Prep Football Preview is herePosted 7 hours ago
- Design firm helps shape with strategy behind Hamlin projectPosted 7 hours ago
- Candidates for West Orange House seat address latest mapPosted 7 hours ago
- Construction company receives governor’s awardPosted 8 hours ago
- Children’s Lighthouse celebrates 10 yearsPosted 8 hours ago
- OARS rowers excited, motivated after spending summer at national campsPosted 8 hours ago
- PREVIEW: Eagles host Eagles to highlight Week One schedulePosted 8 hours ago
- ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Stephanie CamposPosted 8 hours ago
- Battle of Winter Garden: West Orange will host Foundation to open new fieldPosted 8 hours ago
All posts tagged "Florida’s Turnpike"
Leaders hope ‘lollipop’ signs sweeten Ocoee
OCOEE — To continue with a long-range vision to carve out an identity for their municipality, Community Redevelopment Agency board members discussed a variety of signage and branding options for Ocoee at their meeting April 7. The most...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014