- Children trick-or-treat along Plant Street for HalloweenfestPosted 10 hours ago
- MY VIEW: Millage-rate renewal critical to continued successPosted 18 hours ago
- BEST BET: Winter Garden HalloweenFestPosted 2 days ago
- Dr. Phillips, WO girls golf place fourth, fifth at statesPosted 2 days ago
- Health Central Hospital prepares for EbolaPosted 2 days ago
- Florida Hospital pours foundation for Winter Garden campusPosted 2 days ago
- Winter Garden, Ocoee enter 911-call partnershipPosted 2 days ago
- NFL Alumni form Central Florida Chapter in Windermere Town HallPosted 2 days ago
- Join the West Orange Times’ Reading Reindeer programPosted 2 days ago
- Happy 103rd, Dr. Albert GleasonPosted 2 days ago
All posts tagged "Florida’s Turnpike"
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014