- GALLERY: Mayor Vandergrift’s Retirement PartyPosted 1 day ago
- Reduced Horizon West residential plan receives county transmittalPosted 2 days ago
- Break-in victims search for lost dogPosted 3 days ago
- Longtime recreation director accepts new postPosted 3 days ago
- Church youth group spends life-changing week serving deaf children in JamaicaPosted 3 days ago
- Residents remain concerned about Gotha developmentPosted 3 days ago
- Nonprofit helps Orange County preemies, parentsPosted 3 days ago
- Winter Garden resident featured in ‘Unselfish’ bookPosted 3 days ago
- West Orange resident returns to open new pet resortPosted 3 days ago
- Strength, conditioning programs take center stage during summerPosted 3 days ago
All posts tagged "Florida’s Turnpike"
Leaders hope ‘lollipop’ signs sweeten Ocoee
OCOEE — To continue with a long-range vision to carve out an identity for their municipality, Community Redevelopment Agency board members discussed a variety of signage and branding options for Ocoee at their meeting April 7. The most...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014