- Two Ocoee men indicted in contract fraud and kickback schemePosted 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Westbrooke Elementary Fall CarnivalPosted 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Foundation Academy HoedownPosted 1 day ago
- Two suspects arrested in Winter Garden homicidePosted 3 days ago
- Saturday Morning Quarterback: Week Eight reportPosted 3 days ago
- Fall festivals overtake WindermerePosted 4 days ago
- Travelin’ Times: IslamoradaPosted 5 days ago
- LETTER: Where is Winter Garden’s 9/11 memorial?Posted 5 days ago
- Support our Reading Reindeer programPosted 5 days ago
- Cangelosi receives U.S. Air Force awardPosted 5 days ago
All posts tagged "Florida’s Turnpike"
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014