- Saturday Morning Quarterback: Week Four reportPosted 23 hours ago
- PREVIEW: Division up for grabs when CFCA takes on OCP, other Week Four actionPosted 2 days ago
- Cross country: Region has developed reputation for stiff competitionPosted 2 days ago
- Warriors, Lakers commanding attention after Week Three winsPosted 2 days ago
- Learning is fun at Westbrooke ElementaryPosted 3 days ago
- Thornebrooke students enjoy first Spirit DayPosted 3 days ago
- SunRidge Elementary students SOARPosted 3 days ago
- SunRidge Middle students return to their rootsPosted 3 days ago
- Reading essential at Oakland Presbyterian Preschool VPKPosted 3 days ago
- West Orange Montessori kicks off new yearPosted 3 days ago
All posts tagged "Florida’s Turnpike"
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014