- Class Notes 11.27.14Posted 1 day ago
- WOHS hosts food drive with churches, Feeding Children EverywherePosted 2 days ago
- Cops Corner 11.26.14Posted 2 days ago
- Westside Tech students build homes, spirit in Habitat partnershipPosted 2 days ago
- Ocoee High robotics teacher utilizes LEGOs in classroomPosted 2 days ago
- Community leaders share sentiments of the seasonPosted 2 days ago
- Old Times 11.27.14Posted 2 days ago
- Keene’s Pointe home tops weekly salesPosted 2 days ago
- Ocoee Poker Run benefits toy drive Posted 2 days ago
- From the WGHF Archives 11.27.14Posted 2 days ago
All posts tagged "Florida’s Turnpike"
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014