- BEST BET: Winter Garden HalloweenFestPosted 10 hours ago
- Dr. Phillips, WO girls golf place fourth, fifth at statesPosted 12 hours ago
- Health Central Hospital prepares for EbolaPosted 16 hours ago
- Florida Hospital pours foundation for Winter Garden campusPosted 16 hours ago
- Winter Garden, Ocoee enter 911-call partnershipPosted 17 hours ago
- NFL Alumni form Central Florida Chapter in Windermere Town HallPosted 17 hours ago
- Join the West Orange Times’ Reading Reindeer programPosted 17 hours ago
- Happy 103rd, Dr. Albert GleasonPosted 17 hours ago
- Volunteers needed for Relay for LifePosted 17 hours ago
- PULP NON-FICTION: Second-grade teacher impressive in recent visitPosted 17 hours ago
All posts tagged "carjacking"
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014