- GALLERY: Ocoee keeps playoff hopes alive with win on Senior NightPosted 2 hours ago
- GALLERY: Foundation Academy crowns royal pair at Homecoming GamePosted 12 hours ago
- Friday Night Scoreboard: Week Seven resultsPosted 14 hours ago
- Foundation routs JCP 35-6 ahead of crucial Victory gamePosted 15 hours ago
- Webster in open Speaker race as Majority Leader withdrawsPosted 2 days ago
- The Crossings Church celebrates new Winter Garden digsPosted 2 days ago
- Luck of the straw: Boba tea cafe bubbles up in Winter GardenPosted 2 days ago
- Webster recognizes Times & Observer in front of CongressPosted 2 days ago
- Dr. Phillips locals reject Rialto II proposalPosted 2 days ago
- Recycling initiative at Keene’s Crossing Elementary turns into race for new playgroundPosted 2 days ago
All posts tagged "carjacking"
OCSO pursuit of carjacker ends at Woodlawn Cemetery
GOTHA — An armed carjacking led to a police pursuit of a stolen four-door sedan that ended in the Woodlawn Cemetery in Gotha. At about 11:28 p.m. May 5, Deputy Matthew Shaw of the Orange County Sheriff’s...
- Posted May 6, 2015
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014