- PHOTO GALLERY: Distinguished Young Women of Florida State ProgramPosted 10 hours ago
- Windermere gathers 550 for Wine and DinePosted 14 hours ago
- Winter Garden approves $100,000 for theater techPosted 23 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Foundation Academy 100 Days of SchoolPosted 2 days ago
- Orlando Solar Bears facility officially coming to Winter GardenPosted 3 days ago
- Class Notes 01.22.15Posted 3 days ago
- Club Hubbub 01.22.15Posted 3 days ago
- Quick Hits 01.22.15Posted 3 days ago
- Keene’s Pointe home tops this week’s salesPosted 3 days ago
- 01.22.15 Winner: Barbara StanczakPosted 3 days ago
All posts tagged "carjacking"
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014