- WG woman dies in Brevard County crashPosted 3 hours ago
- GALLERY: Area volleyball teams return to actionPosted 3 hours ago
- Julestrong: Windermere fourth-grader in fight for her life has community’s supportPosted 1 day ago
- 2015 Prep Football Preview is herePosted 1 day ago
- Design firm helps shape with strategy behind Hamlin projectPosted 1 day ago
- Candidates for West Orange House seat address latest mapPosted 1 day ago
- Construction company receives governor’s awardPosted 1 day ago
- Children’s Lighthouse celebrates 10 yearsPosted 1 day ago
- OARS rowers excited, motivated after spending summer at national campsPosted 1 day ago
- PREVIEW: Eagles host Eagles to highlight Week One schedulePosted 1 day ago
All posts tagged "carjacking"
OCSO pursuit of carjacker ends at Woodlawn Cemetery
GOTHA — An armed carjacking led to a police pursuit of a stolen four-door sedan that ended in the Woodlawn Cemetery in Gotha. At about 11:28 p.m. May 5, Deputy Matthew Shaw of the Orange County Sheriff’s...
- Posted May 6, 2015
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014