- Warriors break out bats, rally past Wekiva 9-4Posted 15 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: “Millions of Cats” at Windermere Branch LibraryPosted 17 hours ago
- Hero on the highway: Windermere resident pulled 1-year-old from burning carPosted 1 day ago
- Class Notes 03.05.15Posted 1 day ago
- Singer Sam Harris to perform at Garden Theatre’s ‘Garden Encore!’Posted 1 day ago
- Farm-to-table dinner will benefit cystic fibrosis patientsPosted 1 day ago
- Girls lacrosse players, coaches adapting to headgear mandatePosted 1 day ago
- Pro lacrosse player sets example as Windermere Prep coachPosted 1 day ago
- ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Alvin BryantPosted 1 day ago
- SIDELINE SCENE: MLS debut of Orlando City Soccer Club exciting for regionPosted 1 day ago
All posts tagged "carjacking"
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014