- Reduced Horizon West residential plan receives county transmittalPosted 23 hours ago
- Break-in victims search for lost dogPosted 2 days ago
- Longtime recreation director accepts new postPosted 2 days ago
- Church youth group spends life-changing week serving deaf children in JamaicaPosted 2 days ago
- Residents remain concerned about Gotha developmentPosted 2 days ago
- Nonprofit helps Orange County preemies, parentsPosted 2 days ago
- Winter Garden resident featured in ‘Unselfish’ bookPosted 2 days ago
- West Orange resident returns to open new pet resortPosted 2 days ago
- Strength, conditioning programs take center stage during summerPosted 2 days ago
- PHOTOS: Ocoee, Olympia and Windermere Prep hit weights in offseasonPosted 2 days ago
All posts tagged "carjacking"
OCSO pursuit of carjacker ends at Woodlawn Cemetery
GOTHA — An armed carjacking led to a police pursuit of a stolen four-door sedan that ended in the Woodlawn Cemetery in Gotha. At about 11:28 p.m. May 5, Deputy Matthew Shaw of the Orange County Sheriff’s...
- Posted May 6, 2015
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014