- Windermere celebrates Halloween at town hallPosted 8 hours ago
- Orange County Sheriffs investigate home invasionPosted 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Southwest FestivalPosted 1 day ago
- WEEKEND BEST BET: 17th annual Oakland Heritage FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Ocoee Haunted House frightens thousands for seventh yearPosted 2 days ago
- Windermere Police writes citations for child bicyclistsPosted 2 days ago
- Windermere Council requests changes to Windsong development planPosted 2 days ago
- District-by-district analysis: Races clearer following Week Eight resultsPosted 2 days ago
- Class Notes 10.23.14Posted 3 days ago
- Winter Garden to throw Halloween bashPosted 3 days ago
All posts tagged "carjacking"
Night of violence ends with one teen dead, another jailed
A 19-year-old Oakland man remained in the Orange County Jail July 30 on charges stemming from a reported carjacking that ended with the death of his alleged accomplice. Kenneth Tyrone Linton was booked at the jail July...
- Posted July 30, 2014