- Orange County Sheriffs investigate home invasionPosted 3 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Southwest FestivalPosted 9 hours ago
- WEEKEND BEST BET: 17th annual Oakland Heritage FestivalPosted 11 hours ago
- Ocoee Haunted House frightens thousands for seventh yearPosted 1 day ago
- Windermere Police writes citations for child bicyclistsPosted 1 day ago
- Windermere Council requests changes to Windsong development planPosted 1 day ago
- District-by-district analysis: Races clearer following Week Eight resultsPosted 1 day ago
- Class Notes 10.23.14Posted 1 day ago
- Winter Garden to throw Halloween bashPosted 1 day ago
- Locals compete in beauty pageantPosted 1 day ago
Athlete of the Week
A captain on the Ocoee boys bowling team despite being just a sophomore for the Knights,...
A sophomore for the West Orange High School swimming and diving program, Sarah Passilla has gotten...
The Dr. Phillips girls golf team placed second at the Metro West Conference Championship Oct. 1....
More Athlete of the Week News
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: William Wrigley
The West Orange Warriors boys golf team is 8-0 and a state-title contender this...
- Posted October 2, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Gabby Messersmith
With a 2,281-1,695 victory Sept. 17 over Trinity Prep, the Ocoee girls bowling team...
- Posted September 25, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Cole Prium
A student at Legacy Charter High School by day, a cross country competitor for...
- Posted September 18, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Malik Nicholson
The Ocoee Cardinals’ Mighty Mites team (third- and fourth-graders) picked up a big win...
- Posted September 11, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: CJ O’Brien
The West Orange Warriors varsity volleyball team (2-0) is off and running this season,...
- Posted September 5, 2014