- GALLERY: Windermere Spring Fest 2015Posted 12 hours ago
- GALLERY: 2015 Big Orange GamesPosted 16 hours ago
- Dr. Phillips boys lacrosse tops West Orange in playoff thrillerPosted 1 day ago
- GALLERY: Olympia High School’s “Hairspray”Posted 2 days ago
- Bubbles could help clean Lake ApopkaPosted 3 days ago
- Independence unites for car-crash victimPosted 3 days ago
- Winter Garden commission approves Cypress Reserve developmentPosted 3 days ago
- 04.16.15 Winner: Kimberli WhitePosted 3 days ago
- Class Notes 04.16.15Posted 3 days ago
- Obituaries 04.16.15Posted 3 days ago
Athlete of the Week
The boys and girls track teams for Windermere Prep had a strong showing at the Class...
The Dr. Phillips girls lacrosse team (13-2) went on a 13-game winning streak recently to help...
The West Orange girls lacrosse team is ranked No. 21 in the state and, at 11-5,...
More Athlete of the Week News
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Isabella Delgado
A junior at Foundation Academy, Isabella Delgado has been on fire for the Lions...
- Posted March 26, 2015
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Ish Hernandez
A senior on the Central Florida Christian Academy baseball team, first baseman Ish Hernandez...
- Posted March 19, 2015
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Cortnie Vees
Though the Legacy Eagles softball team has just one win to its credit so...
- Posted March 12, 2015
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Alvin Bryant
Junior track star Alvin Bryant is off to a fast start to the season...
- Posted March 5, 2015
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Jada Cruz
The Ocoee Knights softball team has raced out to a 5-3 start to the...
- Posted February 26, 2015
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Kaden Funk
The Olympia Titans boys tennis team is off to a strong start at 4-0...
- Posted February 18, 2015
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Stevanna Ames
Foundation Academy senior softball player Stevanna Ames had a pretty good week last week....
- Posted February 12, 2015