- Chamber heralds members’ success at Big Orange AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- FHSAA announces tentative new districts in basketball, girls volleyballPosted 23 hours ago
- West Orange boys soccer advances in playoffsPosted 2 days ago
- New Horizons welcomes ministerPosted 2 days ago
- Church to celebrate Black History MonthPosted 2 days ago
- Class Notes 01.29.15Posted 2 days ago
- West Orange native Harlie Bodine promoted to U.S. Air Force colonelPosted 2 days ago
- West Orange High reaches new heights with ‘Peter Pan’ productionPosted 2 days ago
- SIDELINE SCENE: Finalized districts set stage for 2015 footballPosted 2 days ago
- Who will win chamber’s top business award?Posted 2 days ago
Athlete of the Week
The Windermere Prep Lakers (16-8) won seven in a row recently, highlighted by three wins at...
With just the Sectional meet (Jan. 21 at Timber Creek) and the 2015 FHSAA Girls Weightlifting...
She may be just an eighth-grader at Central Florida Christian Academy, but Zoe Spears has been...
More Athlete of the Week News
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Quinton Forrest
The West Orange boys basketball team (8-4) is right in the thick of the...
- Posted December 30, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Hannah Zoeltsch
The West Orange Warriors girls soccer team is 9-2-4 this winter and scored its...
- Posted December 18, 2014
ATHETE OF THE WEEK: Adam Puebla
Although the Legacy Eagles boys basketball team is off to a slow start at...
- Posted December 11, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Sierra Tate
One of the captains for the Ocoee Knights cheerleading, senior Sierra Tate decided to...
- Posted December 4, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Bryanna Hammond
The Olympia Titans girls basketball team is off to a 3-2 start this season...
- Posted November 25, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Sarah Kollas
The Dr. Phillips girls soccer team (4-2-1) is in the midst of a four-game...
- Posted November 20, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Bryce Burke
A senior golfer for the Windermere Prep Lakers, Bryce Burke led the way as...
- Posted November 13, 2014