- PHOTO GALLERY: Foundation Academy’s 5K Patsy and Patti Care Run/WalkPosted 8 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: 3rd Wheel dot Org at Winter Garden LibraryPosted 8 hours ago
- West Orange falls big to Apopka in playoffs, 42-0Posted 14 hours ago
- Windermere Elementary celebrates Grandparents DayPosted 1 day ago
- Boys soccer: WO, Olympia battle to 1-1 drawPosted 2 days ago
- Stakes high as WO preps for rematch with Apopka in state playoffsPosted 2 days ago
- 46 area seniors sign NLIs during Early Signing PeriodPosted 2 days ago
- Lakeview grows hydroponic gardenPosted 3 days ago
- Girls basketball: Team-by-team previewPosted 3 days ago
- Cops Corner 11.20.14Posted 3 days ago
Athlete of the Week
The Dr. Phillips girls soccer team (4-2-1) is in the midst of a four-game winning streak....
A senior golfer for the Windermere Prep Lakers, Bryce Burke led the way as the Lakers...
When the undefeated West Orange football team heads to the locker room for halftime, the team’s...
More Athlete of the Week News
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Sergio Santiago
Since arriving at Olympia High nearly three years ago from Puerto Rico, senior Sergio...
- Posted October 30, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Wanya Mitchell
A captain on the Ocoee boys bowling team despite being just a sophomore for...
- Posted October 23, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Sarah Passilla
A sophomore for the West Orange High School swimming and diving program, Sarah Passilla...
- Posted October 16, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Sophie Benetti
The Dr. Phillips girls golf team placed second at the Metro West Conference Championship...
- Posted October 9, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: William Wrigley
The West Orange Warriors boys golf team is 8-0 and a state-title contender this...
- Posted October 2, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Gabby Messersmith
With a 2,281-1,695 victory Sept. 17 over Trinity Prep, the Ocoee girls bowling team...
- Posted September 25, 2014
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Cole Prium
A student at Legacy Charter High School by day, a cross country competitor for...
- Posted September 18, 2014