- Webster in open Speaker race as Majority Leader withdrawsPosted 16 hours ago
- The Crossings Church celebrates new Winter Garden digsPosted 22 hours ago
- Luck of the straw: Boba tea cafe bubbles up in Winter GardenPosted 22 hours ago
- Webster recognizes Times & Observer in front of CongressPosted 22 hours ago
- Dr. Phillips locals reject Rialto II proposalPosted 22 hours ago
- Recycling initiative at Keene’s Crossing Elementary turns into race for new playgroundPosted 22 hours ago
- Scots scrubbing spots: Scottish family opens Florida’s first Imperial Maid ServicePosted 22 hours ago
- Bright Horizons welcomes first students to Windermere locationPosted 23 hours ago
- Halfway Home: Breakout stars making a name as season enters second halfPosted 24 hours ago
- SIDELINE SCENE: Dr. Phillips football wins when it matters mostPosted 1 day ago
What you’re holding in your hands is the product of more than a year of planning....
I know what you’re probably thinking: Didn’t they just change the design of the West Orange Times?...
Dear Readers: All of the associates in our company, Observer Media Group Inc., live by a...
More Observed News
OUR VIEW: The story behind his birth
Children love to hear their grandparents and parents recount the details of whence their...
- Posted December 24, 2014
OUR VIEW: It’s all about performance
We often have noted that elections are referenda on incumbents’ performance. If they have...
- Posted October 23, 2014
OUR VIEW: The Amendments
Here we are again. Every two years for the General Election, Floridians face not...
- Posted October 9, 2014
OBSERVED: Reflections on the day that changed the world
I was only 23 years old — just one year into my job as...
- Posted September 11, 2014
OBSERVED: My, my! What have we done to the West Orange Times?
By now, six pages into this revamped and relaunched version of the West Orange...
- Posted September 4, 2014
Ice cubes mean dollars for charity
How do you know when a topic is trending online? When Kermit the Frog...
- Posted August 27, 2014