- GALLERY: Olympia High School Senior WalkoutPosted 7 hours ago
- GALLERY: Central Florida Christian Academy GraduationPosted 10 hours ago
- Thornebrooke wins Solar Bears contestPosted 13 hours ago
- GALLERY: Foundation Academy GraduationPosted 22 hours ago
- GALLERY: Dr. Phillips GraduationPosted 22 hours ago
- Dr. Phillips student arrested on charge of box cutter attackPosted 1 day ago
- U.S. Army Capt. Bobby Withers, family will receive specially adapted housePosted 1 day ago
- Twenty-eight years later, Winter Garden man sees his daughter’s killerPosted 1 day ago
- Winter Garden adds new name to war memorial ahead of Memorial Day celebrationPosted 1 day ago
- Winter Garden commission passes electronic billboard regulationsPosted 1 day ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or firstname.lastname@example.org.