- GALLERY: West Orange Vs. Foundation AcademyPosted 8 mins ago
- Winter Garden woman dies in Brevard County crashPosted 11 hours ago
- GALLERY: Area volleyball teams return to actionPosted 11 hours ago
- Julestrong: Windermere fourth-grader in fight for her life has community’s supportPosted 2 days ago
- 2015 Prep Football Preview is herePosted 2 days ago
- Design firm helps shape with strategy behind Hamlin projectPosted 2 days ago
- Candidates for West Orange House seat address latest mapPosted 2 days ago
- Construction company receives governor’s awardPosted 2 days ago
- Children’s Lighthouse celebrates 10 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- OARS rowers excited, motivated after spending summer at national campsPosted 2 days ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or firstname.lastname@example.org.