- Two Ocoee men indicted in contract fraud and kickback schemePosted 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Westbrooke Elementary Fall CarnivalPosted 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Foundation Academy HoedownPosted 2 days ago
- Two suspects arrested in Winter Garden homicidePosted 3 days ago
- Saturday Morning Quarterback: Week Eight reportPosted 4 days ago
- Fall festivals overtake WindermerePosted 4 days ago
- Travelin’ Times: IslamoradaPosted 5 days ago
- LETTER: Where is Winter Garden’s 9/11 memorial?Posted 5 days ago
- Support our Reading Reindeer programPosted 5 days ago
- Cangelosi receives U.S. Air Force awardPosted 5 days ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or email@example.com.