- GALLERY: West Oaks Back-to-School Fashion ShowPosted 11 hours ago
- Dr. Phillips apartments receive county transmittalPosted 13 hours ago
- GALLERY: Zoo Mom at Winter Garden libraryPosted 16 hours ago
- GALLERY: Mayor Vandergrift’s Retirement PartyPosted 2 days ago
- Reduced Horizon West residential plan receives county transmittalPosted 4 days ago
- Break-in victims search for lost dogPosted 5 days ago
- Longtime recreation director accepts new postPosted 5 days ago
- Church youth group spends life-changing week serving deaf children in JamaicaPosted 5 days ago
- Residents remain concerned about Gotha developmentPosted 5 days ago
- Nonprofit helps Orange County preemies, parentsPosted 5 days ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or email@example.com.