- Foundation Academy baseball tops CFCA, 5-2Posted 1 day ago
- WO softball falls to Apopka on road, 6-5Posted 1 day ago
- West Orange girls lacrosse cruises to win over UniversityPosted 2 days ago
- Winter Garden to host annual Blues & BBQ FestivalPosted 3 days ago
- Indies make silver-screen debuts Starlite film festivalPosted 3 days ago
- Quick Hits 02.26.15Posted 3 days ago
- 2015 ELECTION Q&A: Winter Garden City CommissionPosted 3 days ago
- 2015 ELECTION Q&A: Windermere Town CouncilPosted 3 days ago
- Standout southpaw Juan Hillman is ready to lead nationally ranked Olympia baseballPosted 3 days ago
- SIDELINE SCENE: Hustle doesn’t stop for unsigned hoops seniorsPosted 3 days ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or firstname.lastname@example.org.