- PHOTO GALLERY: Distinguished Young Women of Florida State ProgramPosted 2 days ago
- Windermere gathers 550 for Wine and DinePosted 2 days ago
- Winter Garden approves $100,000 for theater techPosted 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Foundation Academy 100 Days of SchoolPosted 3 days ago
- Orlando Solar Bears facility officially coming to Winter GardenPosted 4 days ago
- Class Notes 01.22.15Posted 4 days ago
- Club Hubbub 01.22.15Posted 4 days ago
- Quick Hits 01.22.15Posted 4 days ago
- Keene’s Pointe home tops this week’s salesPosted 4 days ago
- 01.22.15 Winner: Barbara StanczakPosted 4 days ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or email@example.com.