- Obituary: Doris Evelyn GrimesPosted 16 hours ago
- Saturday Morning Quarterback: Week Three reportPosted 3 days ago
- Ocoee to recognize Hispanic Heritage MonthPosted 4 days ago
- Final report issued on murder of Windermere police officerPosted 4 days ago
- Preview: Windermere Prep hosts Seffner Christian to headline Week Three schedulePosted 5 days ago
- Prep bowling programs off and rollingPosted 5 days ago
- Remembering the fallenPosted 5 days ago
- OBSERVED: Reflections on the day that changed the worldPosted 5 days ago
- Saturday Morning Quarterback: Week Two reportPosted 1 week ago
- ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: CJ O’BrienPosted 2 weeks ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or email@example.com.