- PHOTO GALLERY: Foundation Academy’s 5K Patsy and Patti Care Run/WalkPosted 32 mins ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: 3rd Wheel dot Org at Winter Garden LibraryPosted 37 mins ago
- West Orange falls big to Apopka in playoffs, 42-0Posted 7 hours ago
- Windermere Elementary celebrates Grandparents DayPosted 1 day ago
- Boys soccer: WO, Olympia battle to 1-1 drawPosted 2 days ago
- Stakes high as WO preps for rematch with Apopka in state playoffsPosted 2 days ago
- 46 area seniors sign NLIs during Early Signing PeriodPosted 2 days ago
- Lakeview grows hydroponic gardenPosted 2 days ago
- Girls basketball: Team-by-team previewPosted 2 days ago
- Cops Corner 11.20.14Posted 2 days ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or email@example.com.