- Windermere celebrates Halloween at town hallPosted 3 hours ago
- Orange County Sheriffs investigate home invasionPosted 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Southwest FestivalPosted 1 day ago
- WEEKEND BEST BET: 17th annual Oakland Heritage FestivalPosted 1 day ago
- Ocoee Haunted House frightens thousands for seventh yearPosted 2 days ago
- Windermere Police writes citations for child bicyclistsPosted 2 days ago
- Windermere Council requests changes to Windsong development planPosted 2 days ago
- District-by-district analysis: Races clearer following Week Eight resultsPosted 2 days ago
- Class Notes 10.23.14Posted 2 days ago
- Winter Garden to throw Halloween bashPosted 2 days ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or firstname.lastname@example.org.