- GALLERY: Windermere 11-Year-Olds win District 14 ChampionshipPosted 22 hours ago
- GALLERY: 11-Year-Old All-Stars at Bailey ParkPosted 23 hours ago
- GALLERY: CDPA American Girl CampPosted 1 day ago
- City of Winter Garden, Sports Authority partner with Little League to build playgroundPosted 1 day ago
- Developers continue with Rialto expansionPosted 2 days ago
- Winter Garden leaders discuss ordinance to restrict pamphletsPosted 2 days ago
- Lake Apopka shows increased signs of lifePosted 2 days ago
- Artist designs henna pieces for cancer patientsPosted 2 days ago
- OUR VIEW: Thomas Jefferson’s DestinyPosted 2 days ago
- Cops Corner 07.02.15Posted 2 days ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or email@example.com.