- Cruz-n-Car Show embraces holiday spiritPosted 21 hours ago
- Puppet show marches into Winter GardenPosted 3 days ago
- Windermere woman dies in crash with Disney busPosted 4 days ago
- West Orange seeks donations for replacement turf fieldPosted 4 days ago
- Windermere leaders move forward with WindsongPosted 4 days ago
- ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Hannah ZoeltschPosted 4 days ago
- West Orange wrestling has family atmospherePosted 4 days ago
- FCA hosts Fields of Faith night of fun for West OrangePosted 4 days ago
- WO girls soccer riding high after defeating ApopkaPosted 4 days ago
- Ocoee cafe featured on Today ShowPosted 4 days ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or firstname.lastname@example.org.