- MY VIEW: Millage-rate renewal critical to continued successPosted 3 hours ago
- BEST BET: Winter Garden HalloweenFestPosted 24 hours ago
- Dr. Phillips, WO girls golf place fourth, fifth at statesPosted 1 day ago
- Health Central Hospital prepares for EbolaPosted 1 day ago
- Florida Hospital pours foundation for Winter Garden campusPosted 1 day ago
- Winter Garden, Ocoee enter 911-call partnershipPosted 1 day ago
- NFL Alumni form Central Florida Chapter in Windermere Town HallPosted 1 day ago
- Join the West Orange Times’ Reading Reindeer programPosted 1 day ago
- Happy 103rd, Dr. Albert GleasonPosted 1 day ago
- Volunteers needed for Relay for LifePosted 1 day ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or firstname.lastname@example.org.