- Ocoee High robotics teacher utilizes LEGOs in classroomPosted 1 hour ago
- Community leaders share sentiments of the seasonPosted 2 hours ago
- Old Times 11.27.14Posted 3 hours ago
- Keene’s Pointe home tops weekly salesPosted 3 hours ago
- Ocoee Poker Run benefits toy drive Posted 3 hours ago
- From the WGHF Archives 11.27.14Posted 3 hours ago
- Reading Reindeer supports Migrant Early Ed with booksPosted 3 hours ago
- Club Hubbub 11.27.14Posted 4 hours ago
- 11.27.14 Winner: Stephanie BerryPosted 4 hours ago
- Hustle points: Metro vs. Florida Challenge looms this week for area hoops programsPosted 15 hours ago
Apply now for meal benefits
Parents of Orange County Public Schools students can now begin submitting a Club Lunch Meal Benefits application for the 2014/15 school year.
Completion of this form helps OCPS qualify students to receive school meals at a reduced, free or paid rate.
By visiting OCPSMealApp.com, families can fill out one application that will cover all students in the household.
Regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, the OCPS food service program operates under strict nutrition guidelines for all meals served. Fruits and vegetables are provided with each meal every day, and whole grains are used in breads, pizzas, rice, etc. There are no fried foods or any foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
To learn more, contact Lora Gilbert, senior director of OCPS Food and Nutrition Services, at (407) 317-3963, or email@example.com.