- St. Luke’s UMC creates inspiring ministryPosted 4 hours ago
- Foundation Academy wins high school Best of ShowPosted 4 hours ago
- Quick Hits 04.02.15Posted 4 hours ago
- Puppy-raisers teach charges to obey commands so dogs can work as assistance petsPosted 4 hours ago
- Decision regarding location of relief high school could come at April 7 meetingPosted 4 hours ago
- Local teens complete Eagle Scout projectsPosted 4 hours ago
- Ocoee Elementary student wins space camp scholarshipPosted 4 hours ago
- Meet Cpt. Joe Picanzo, new OCSO Sector 3 commanderPosted 4 hours ago
- Windermere Prep softball roster features seniors, sixth-gradersPosted 5 hours ago
- ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Julia DennisPosted 5 hours ago
BRANDON W. FOSTER, 93, Windermere, died July 7. Central Florida Direct Cremation Service, Orlando.
EDWARD GEORGE “ED” GANSTER, 71, Winter Garden, died July 3. Baldwin-Fairchild Funeral Home, Conway Chapel, Orlando.
KAREN JO HANCOCK, 41, Ocoee, died Thursday, July 10. Brewer & Sons Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Clermont.
CLARENCE RANDOLPH JAMES SR., 81, Winter Garden, died July 5. Dobbs Funeral Home, Orlando.
JOSE LOPEZ, 72, Winter Garden, died July 6. Funeraria San Juan, Boggy Creek Road, Kissimmee.
VILME MICHAUD, 68, winter Garden, died Friday, July 11. Gail & Wynn’s Mortuary, Orlando.
RITA PIRES, 48, Windermere, died July 5. Funeraria San Juan, Boggy Creek Road, Kissimmee.
VERNON D. SINGLETON, 66, Ocoee, died Wednesday, July 9. Newcomer Family Funeral Home, East Orlando Chapel.
LAWRENCE WILLIAM “LARRY” STONE JR., 51, Winter Garden, died July 5. Baldwin-Fairchild Funeral Home, Winter Garden.
MARY FRANCIS “FRANKIE” BROWN MAY, 64, of 535 Nora Road, Merritt Island, FL. Died July 8, 2014. Born January 4, 1950 in Andalusia, Ala., and lived most of her life in Florida. Passed away at her home with family members by her side. She leaves behind her daughter, Jean Marie Burks, Merritt Island; grandson, William Burks, Merritt Island; two brothers, Jimmy Brown (Diane), New Smyrna Beach, Tommy Brown, Ocoee; three sisters, Judy Smith (Durrell), Altamonte Springs, Teresa Brown, Cocoa, Susan Allen (Les), Ocoee. Her final interment will be in the Atlantic Ocean on July 19th, 2014, aboard the Victory Casino Cruise line. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Vitas/Hospice Care, 4450 W. Eau Gallie Blvd., Suite 250, Melbourne, FL 32934.