- GALLERY: Montverde Academy 2015 GraduationPosted 1 day ago
- GALLERY: Windermere Prep GraduationPosted 2 days ago
- GALLERY: WG Little League Majors ChampionshipPosted 3 days ago
- GALLERY: Olympia High School Senior WalkoutPosted 3 days ago
- GALLERY: Central Florida Christian Academy GraduationPosted 3 days ago
- Thornebrooke wins Solar Bears contestPosted 3 days ago
- GALLERY: Foundation Academy GraduationPosted 4 days ago
- GALLERY: Dr. Phillips GraduationPosted 4 days ago
- Dr. Phillips student arrested on charge of box cutter attackPosted 4 days ago
- U.S. Army Capt. Bobby Withers, family will receive specially adapted housePosted 4 days ago
BRANDON W. FOSTER, 93, Windermere, died July 7. Central Florida Direct Cremation Service, Orlando.
EDWARD GEORGE “ED” GANSTER, 71, Winter Garden, died July 3. Baldwin-Fairchild Funeral Home, Conway Chapel, Orlando.
KAREN JO HANCOCK, 41, Ocoee, died Thursday, July 10. Brewer & Sons Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Clermont.
CLARENCE RANDOLPH JAMES SR., 81, Winter Garden, died July 5. Dobbs Funeral Home, Orlando.
JOSE LOPEZ, 72, Winter Garden, died July 6. Funeraria San Juan, Boggy Creek Road, Kissimmee.
VILME MICHAUD, 68, winter Garden, died Friday, July 11. Gail & Wynn’s Mortuary, Orlando.
RITA PIRES, 48, Windermere, died July 5. Funeraria San Juan, Boggy Creek Road, Kissimmee.
VERNON D. SINGLETON, 66, Ocoee, died Wednesday, July 9. Newcomer Family Funeral Home, East Orlando Chapel.
LAWRENCE WILLIAM “LARRY” STONE JR., 51, Winter Garden, died July 5. Baldwin-Fairchild Funeral Home, Winter Garden.
MARY FRANCIS “FRANKIE” BROWN MAY, 64, of 535 Nora Road, Merritt Island, FL. Died July 8, 2014. Born January 4, 1950 in Andalusia, Ala., and lived most of her life in Florida. Passed away at her home with family members by her side. She leaves behind her daughter, Jean Marie Burks, Merritt Island; grandson, William Burks, Merritt Island; two brothers, Jimmy Brown (Diane), New Smyrna Beach, Tommy Brown, Ocoee; three sisters, Judy Smith (Durrell), Altamonte Springs, Teresa Brown, Cocoa, Susan Allen (Les), Ocoee. Her final interment will be in the Atlantic Ocean on July 19th, 2014, aboard the Victory Casino Cruise line. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Vitas/Hospice Care, 4450 W. Eau Gallie Blvd., Suite 250, Melbourne, FL 32934.